Take a bow GB.

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
Forget the athlete's.

After weeks all of build up and months of hype (similar, but not the same) the Olympics have been a success. The athlete's have performed, but so have the public and staff

The press were dying to hang the transport, but they met every need, but were never acknowledged for their efforts. The public turned up in the masses and gave their all.

I think the press should give a little bit of credit to the public for making this Olympics top draw.

For someone who was a massive skeptic, I have been impressed by the spirit of the public and the quality of the coverage by the BBC (which was excellent). All should take a bow. You may not have won gold, but you've certainly earned it.

My only complaint with the BBC has been trying to find out what time each event has been at. On the night of the 100m final, it was on the info on the SKY system but I've been unable to find out the time for anything else unless I sat and watched from the start.

Clubber said:
Forget the athlete's.

After weeks all of build up and months of hype (similar, but not the same) the Olympics have been a success. The athlete's have performed, but so have the public and staff

The press were dying to hang the transport, but they met every need, but were never acknowledged for their efforts. The public turned up in the masses and gave their all.

I think the press should give a little bit of credit to the public for making this Olympics top draw.

For someone who was a massive skeptic, I have been impressed by the spirit of the public and the quality of the coverage by the BBC (which was excellent). All should take a bow. You may not have won gold, but you've certainly earned it.

Agree 100%. Especially about the BBC coverage which has been amazing. Would have hated to be one of those sad people who hates sports though, there hasnt been a great deal else on!

citykev28 said:
My only complaint with the BBC has been trying to find out what time each event has been at. On the night of the 100m final, it was on the info on the SKY system but I've been unable to find out the time for anything else unless I sat and watched from the start.

It was all on the bbc website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.