Take a knee

The smarter young people who considered joining the cops as a profession are now put off due to these low life scum bags.

God bless America

I think everyone knows why they take a knee. Not seen one of these videos in a while, I'd like to think that's because the cops have cleaned their act up.

Also, given that they probably know they're being filmed all the time you'd think they would be very, very careful now.

Doesnt look good,but these edited video clips never do.
That’s pretty long and continuous. The story is that their 4 year old kid walked out of a store with a Barbie doll and somebody called the police. Those cops are racists and want to kill a black person so very bad.

In related news a white judge was recently pulled over in my hometown. He got out of his car walked right up to the cop and told him he better check his plate number. After the cop saw who he was he told the judge to have a nice day and just walked away.

Funny how white people never get screamed at and have guns ppoited at them when they’re not threatening anybody...

That’s pretty long and continuous. The story is that their 4 year old kid walked out of a store with a Barbie doll and somebody called the police. Those cops are racists and want to kill a black person so very bad.

In related news a white judge was recently pulled over in my hometown. He got out of his car walked right up to the cop and told him he better check his plate number. After the cop saw who he was he told the judge to have a nice day and just walked away.

Funny how white people never get screamed at and have guns ppoited at them when they’re not threatening anybody...
I'm guessing that if it was a black judge it would have been the same outcome. You have your own class system over there. I might be wrong here but someone posted a video of someone being shot in a hotel corridor by the police, it was murder, and if I recall correctly the person was white (don't mind being corrected). I've also watched a shitload of Cops (recommended by Bill Hicks) and white people in trailer parks get plenty of abuse from the cops.

America has long, long standing race issues that haven't gone away regardless of who you have in power. You also have some shocking levels of inner city poverty which affect all races and they're all treated like shite by the police. It's pretty fucked up and it appears there is no answer.

However you did put a man on the moon.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.