Take a look at this!!!

Cheesy said:
2mhynwn.jpg

Look really closely! See what it says? It's fairly clear.

But obviously not for some on here!!!! FFS, please post all transfer rumours , gossip & speculation in the fcuking transfer forum! It's not fcuking difficult.
BMForum1.png

Thank God someone else thinks this! i always think im being unreasonable moaning about 10 threads on the same fucking subject - just add your post to the end of the thread on the same subject, dont start a new thread on the same fuckin think! Fuck me it is so annoying!

Never really post owt on this because i think i might be being a bit rude to the posters but its just them who are lazy bastards or trying to get attention by pitting their name on a thread!

Its not too bad when the thread might have been put up a few days ago and its a few pages back but when theres already a thread on Gareth Barry, why the fuck do people start another? there were honestly about 9 threads on page 1 on Gareth Barry the other day and it was fucking annoying! put your fucking views in the main one of them and if you want to start your own thread start of a new subject FFS!

And make sure that it's all in alphabetical order aswell,,you lazy sods!!!

Jeez-anyone would think that this was a discussion forum!Can't you see-if your post contains a reference to a player that might be leaving-put it in the transfer forum!If he's talked about anything else-i.e. if the club he might be leaving to is based in another country-then that bit goes in "off-topic," as it's really about geography...and if it's got a picture attached,then strictly speaking-it's in "multimedia."

FFS-I don't know about anyone else-but I simply can't be arsed wading through four different forums to get to something that I might not have got too had the "forum police" decided it was in the wrong place.....;-0

If you don't like it,dont read it.Simple.

So we're not allowed to post potential city targets in here but we can create thread after bleeding thread obsessing about the rags?

pfft

Cheesy said:
2mhynwn.jpg

Look really closely! See what it says? It's fairly clear.

But obviously not for some on here!!!! FFS, please post all transfer rumours , gossip & speculation in the fcuking transfer forum! It's not fcuking difficult.

Oh, & while I'm on my soap-box...

1. Check that someone else hasn't posted the same as you before you post!
2. Stop using CAPS LOCK in new thread titles. It screams "Look at me! Look at me!". Fcuking attention whores.

Thank you :-)
Lots of swearing and abuse at members?

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.