Take a point on Sunday?

With the players we have missing at the moment I would take it in a heartbeat. We would still be top and our following 5 games are easier (on paper) than the rags or the spuds.

They drew with wolves at home and wont have ade playing.
We've got nearly a full week to get ready, so no.

They're without Adebayor so they'll be weaker than usual too.
Win and pull for the Arse doing us a favour.

No. Our home record is 10-0-0. We are home to 3rd place and 2nd place have a tough away game. It's too good an opportunity to turn down and remain "as you were" or even worse, should the rags beat Arsenal (which they should do).

These next 6 games will decide whether we are going to win the title or not. Look at Spurs' last 8 games - they are piss easy. This is the period of the season where we MUST create a bigger gap, or it will slip away at the end. I honestly wouldn't take a draw.

But if we are 6-0 down with 10 mnutes to go, then yes i'd take it.

No, because Utd will probably beat Arsenal. It wouldn't be a disaster though

Would be one of toughest games out of the way with a 5 point lead over Spurs, and only 16 League games left.

rickyyt said:
They drew with wolves at home and wont have ade playing.
We've got nearly a full week to get ready, so no.
Spot on. If we're serious about winning the league, we need to beat our rivals. Beat Spuds on sunday and we're 8 points (and at least 25 goals better off than them; in effect an extra point). And if Arsenal can take a point off the vermin later in the day, we'll be five points and 10 goals ahead of them. We may be through our sticky patch. Believe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.