Take a point on Sunday?

Fuck no. Win and it's two horse all the way. I'm not going to get excited about the possibility of us winning and United loosing because I don't think that would happen, but if it did I really don't think we'd throw it away from that position.

We still owe these big time. I still can't get the sight of that lanky twat dumping us out of top 4 (even if he did score a magnificent og!) out of my head - gives me nightmares still. Go for the jugular - show the watching world that we are a force and ram harrys fat snout in it - 3 points please

It's better than losing and you would have to think we will drop points at home at some stage I am sure we will but not against a fellow title challenger and despite what many think Spurs are still in the picture.

I said this directly after the game, don't see United taking 3 and I'd be very happy with a draw. Easy run of fixtures after too! It's looking good.

we won tonight..................not pretty.................but 3 points It doesn't bother me 3 points is 3 points. As RM said January was always going to be tricky. So when Harry twitch boys leave the Etihad beaten in a scrappy 1-0 loss, so be it another 3 points gained. And every game till the end of the season can be 1-0. Give the lads credit there are no easy games in the Prem.

Puppet Master Silva said:
I said this directly after the game, don't see United taking 3 and I'd be very happy with a draw. Easy run of fixtures after too! It's looking good.

wouldn't take these games for granted, but if we are to win the league we've got to win these games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.