Take That COMS June 2011

after more than twelve hours i've finally got though to the city ticket line to buy fulham tickets

even when through the idiot on the other end of the phone couldn't find my details and kept insisting that my supporter number didn't have enough digits

then he proceeds to tell me i'm someone else living on kenilworth road, the f'in moron

checked the web-site and they have been allocated so, phew

Cake said:
FantasyIreland said:
Put it this way,the'll be no wedding if she finds out you sold em!

Oh Christ I'd give her the option I think, two have just gone for over 1200 quid!
I think some poor fucker had miss-bid.....there are two tickets at over 500,000,gotta be a mistake

Youll find they wont sell, people just blag bidding to fuck the seller off for trying to make a quick buck.
Weve got 30 tickets for each Manchester gig and 20 for 2 Londons.

Big G said:
Cake said:
Oh Christ I'd give her the option I think, two have just gone for over 1200 quid!
I think some poor fucker had miss-bid.....there are two tickets at over 500,000,gotta be a mistake

Youll find they wont sell, people just blag bidding to fuck the seller off for trying to make a quick buck.
Weve got 30 tickets for each Manchester gig and 20 for 2 Londons.
there are currently over 2400 items for sale on ebay of Take Twat tickets

Matty said:
M18CTID said:
Not wanting to cause an argument or anything but how is that different to, say, attending the derby at The Swamp every year and so denying another blue a chance of a ticket?

You're not seeing the same football match 4 times though, it's not scripted so each match will differ greatly from the last. Each of the four Take That gigs will be identical, same set list, same choreography, same lighting, absolutely identical. Plus the gigs are separate by a matter of hours ratehr than years.

As for the people marvelling at the huge Ebay bids for tickets, I think it's very safe to say the £300k and £750k level bids for tickets are being made to screw over the seller. People will be pissed off with tickets being hawked on Ebay within hours of them selling out for hugely inflated prices, the sellers have clearly bought in bulk with the aim being to fleece Take That fans out of as much money as possible. Imagine it was City cup final tickets, there'd be a campaign organised on here to bid stupid sums of money for the tickets in order to prevent the seller from actually making a sale.

Can you be so sure that each gig will be totally identical though? Who's to say that they won't alter the setlist each night? While I wouldn't want to go and see them on 4 nights in the space of a week (personally, I wouldn't want to see them on 1 night lol) there are people out there that will. I saw Muse twice within the space of 7 days in September - at LCCC and at Wembley - and there was enough alteration in the setlist and choreography to justify going to both gigs. Having said that, Muse are the best live band in the world bar none IMO and as such it's always worth going to see them.

While you can't compare football and music, it could be argued that you're guaranteed a decent level of performance when seeing a reputable band. That's something we can't say about football, something we know all too well watching City down the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.