Take the inflatables/flags etc to the derby?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
What do you think about taking all the 'equipment' (bananas, flags, inflatables etc) to the swamp?

Would look great i think :D

Great idea except for;

1) They will all be "confiscated" by Rag stewards at the gates and,

2) We will always be outnumbered for inflatables at the swamp if you count the egos of the inbreeds in the Stretford end.

take bananas and blow them up inside or else they'll take them. you've can take flags as long as you hide them at the turnstyles. they're nazi's at the swamp they take your flagpole and leave you with the sheet!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
take bananas and blow them up inside or else they'll take them. you've can take flags as long as you hide them at the turnstyles. they're nazi's at the swamp they take your flagpole and leave you with the sheet!

Shouldn't that read "take your flagpole and leave you with the shite"?
'sheet' as in the sheet of cloth you get on the flag pole. the 'flag' I believe some people call it.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

Shouldn't that read "take your flagpole and leave you with the shite"?
'sheet' as in the sheet of cloth you get on the flag pole. the 'flag' I believe some people call it.

"Shite"as in the clowns that play there.The "rags" I believe some people call them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.