take your blue tinted glasses off ffs

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Get that man a drink and help him in this hour of need. It is true. Ive been watching them since 1970 and this simply isn't good enough and I don't buy all this work in progress bllx. £200million squad which is seriously underperforming and has been for most of the season. If I was MH and MB I would be ashamed to pick up my wages. Forget the players cause most of them are just greedy bastards so I don't expect them to have a conscience.

God their all out today.

Why were we so flat footed ? Did anyone break into a sweat ? Robby needs to pass if he is having an off day

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Get that man a drink and help him in this hour of need. It is true. Ive been watching them since 1970 and this simply isn't good enough and I don't buy all this work in progress bllx. £200million squad which is seriously underperforming and has been for most of the season. If I was MH and MB I would be ashamed to pick up my wages. Forget the players cause most of them are just greedy bastards so I don't expect them to have a conscience.
moron.gif

Bluemoon115 said:
Elanos_Right_Boot said:

What a load of shite.

Agreed.

They ( stoke) have been doing that to teams all season, FFS - do any of you actually watch any other football other than city? I doubt it judging by the crap written ( and yet to be wrriten) on this forum.

okay, a defeat is not good regardless, but some of the 'opinions' and I use the term lightly are so funny.

Liverpool couldnt score there
Arsenal & Villa got beat
It took the rags until the 90th min to break em down
And Chelsea got the scare of their lives at home

No it doesnt make our defeat any easier to take, but less of the fooking drama please.

well said marcus been a blue for 43 years and the suffering continues,the results & league posistion suck . it makes it worst with all the fucking money they have now it is embarrising,maybe somebody has an answer?

SA Blue said:
well said marcus been a blue for 43 years and the suffering continues,the results & league posistion suck . it makes it worst with all the fucking money they have now it is embarrising,maybe somebody has an answer?

they'll be no answer. they much prefer slagging and name calling. i expressed my opinion and was jumped on from a great height.
i repeat, i'm not happy with the way things are. we scraped it against wigan and although started convincing against newcastle once again we hung on and were lucky to get 3 points. 2 lucky ish wins doesnt convince me. the suffering continues.

most blues who are of a similar age (and have long ago sussed all thats blue isnt fantastic) agree. just a few on here never take those blue tinted specs off !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.