take your wife to take tha

j jay said:
Cant anybody rip anybody else off these days?
I think you should all be ashamed of yourselves for not even considering the offer that this 'poor' man has!

Tut Tut Tut
Do you know what?...your totally right!...I cant forgive myself for my last comment....I must prostitute myself forthwith so that the OP can feed and shelter his children....God be praised!

-dabz- said:
j jay said:
I think you should all be ashamed of yourselves for not even considering the offer that this 'poor' man has!

Tut Tut Tut
Do you know what?...your totally right!...I cant forgive myself for my last comment....I must prostitute myself forthwith so that the OP can feed and shelter his children....God be praised!

Now thats more like it!!!!

Lets us pray for you.....I myself always like to start a prayer with a P.I.N number....ermm maybe you could start us off dabz??

j jay said:
-dabz- said:
j jay said:

Tut Tut Tut

Now thats more like it!!!!

Lets us pray for you.....I myself always like to start a prayer with a P.I.N number....ermm maybe you could start us off dabz??
I'd love to...but you ain't the one with the Take That tickets....

right ok i payed 150 for them but i wanted to make a few quid seen as i have been well and truly told ill accept 150 !!

dejongsslong said:
right ok i payed 150 for them but i wanted to make a few quid seen as i have been well and truly told ill accept 150 !!

Fair enough get back what you paid, but making money from fellow Blues on here is a bit crap tbh.

I worked on the TT comeback tour a few years ago, and at about 6pm one night I got 4 freebies for the Men. Couldn't even find any takers, and I was giving them away ffs. It was just too late in the day I reckon.

Is that £150 the face value?

They obviously didn't get you back in the good books if you're now being forced to sell them!

And you should never EVER try to rip off a fellow City fan; it is most uncouth!

Dubai Blue said:
They obviously didn't get you back in the good books if you're now being forced to sell them!

And you should never EVER try to rip off a fellow City fan; it is most uncouth!

im not trying to rip off a fellow blue m8 just purely to get my money back i was trying to get back my 150. sorry but times are hard people gotta make money and i dont think it was "ripping you off ".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.