Takeaway Advice

Alan Harper's Tash

hey guys, moving back to Gorton next week, got a few days of painting to endure first. We have no cooker there yet, any takeaways recommended in the Gorton area would be really helpful.

Thanks

I've no idea but check whatever you are told on here - I was surprised how badly some of the ones near me are - I thought they were ok, seem clean and foods always nice enough but one had got no stars and was I later found out was shut down with immediate effect.

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/search

Depends where you are in Gorton - there's two near me in Dane Bank that are good:

Canton Chef - Hulme Road
Bakarat Balti - Windmill Lane

Half decent chippy on Gorton Road/Reddish Lane called The Dolphin - opposite The Bulls Head.

I've no idea but check whatever you are told on here - I was surprised how badly some of the ones near me are - I thought they were ok, seem clean and foods always nice enough but one had got no stars and was I later found out was shut down with immediate effect.

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/search

Oh wow, most of the places that I tended to think were horrible and shitty have 3s and 4s and the ones I thought were clean are 1s and 2s.

The amount that I have ate a takeaway from a 1*.....I think I am going to die or something

When I lived in Reddish the best 2 were near where the Pomona (now derelict) is - the chinese on the left just before you hit Hyde Rd and the Curry House across the Rd a bit further up (I think it is something with Crown in the name). If you have a car the kebab shop in Denton is mint!

Tbh most are much better than the shite I have to deal with in Wilmslow - they are all terrible over here.

When I lived in Reddish the best 2 were near where the Pomona (now derelict) is - the chinese on the left just before you hit Hyde Rd and the Curry House across the Rd a bit further up (I think it is something with Crown in the name). If you have a car the kebab shop in Denton is mint!

Tbh most are much better than the shite I have to deal with in Wilmslow - they are all terrible over here.
Crown King. I go there although it's not amazing. Gorton is shit for takeaways. The Dolphin chippy is shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.