Taking a party of Russians to the Newcastle game

Cheers for the advice lads will pass on the info about what's been said :o)

Any others done something like this and feel they have any golden nuggets of info to pass on it would be appreciated

Danny Wilson get brought up a lot in these type threads

Seems to get shit done worth throwing an e-mail his way

A friend of mine brings over a big group of Irish kids every year, City alwasy accomodate him. Ring supporter services and they'll put you in touch with the right person.

I'd leave it until tomorrow though, will be manic today.

We went to Barcelona for a holiday a couple of years ago and went to the Barcelona V Rubin Kazan match (Rubin won 2-1, cracking goal in the first couple of minutes from them too. Think Ibrahimovic scored for Barcelona.)

I wore my city shirt and before the match all the Russian fans were getting pictures taken, and we had a chat with a couple of them. Then, one crazy Russian guy ran up to us and goes "Shirt, who who?"

Me and my dad replied "City, Manchester City."

His response was (and he had maybe had one too many,) "Ahh, no no no." He then shouts at the top of his voice "I LIKE NEWCASTLE!"

We got a picture with this guy, about 7 feet tall, with very crazy eyes. Was great fun, maybe it's them that are coming over? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.