Taking Photographs

blueinbolton77

Did do a search but it turn up a lot of results, so apologies if this has been asked.

I want to take my camera to COMS instead of my camera phone, to take some pictures of my lad, his first year as a season ticket holder! I'm was going to take my Fuji Finepix S1500.

Anyone in the know? Cheers.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Not sure what your question is mate!?

Soz. I want to take my camera to the next home match and take some pictures of the lad. Some grounds don't allow it, only camera phones. Wonder if that's the case at the CoMS.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Nowt stopping you, if that's what you mean as long as you don't set up behind the nets with 5 grands worth of gear

Cheers. It's just once at the Reading stadium, they took my batteries out of my camera! Because of digital rights or something, it was a right pain.

lovecityhateunited said:
just sneak it in, i remember we took my nephew to watch us lift the div 1 title against portsmouth? he was about 6 months old and will love to b able to show his mates when he's older he was here b4 the plastics came.

Hope you got some excellent shots. It was just I had a problem once when I went to the Reading ground.

blueinbolton77 said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
Not sure what your question is mate!?

Soz. I want to take my camera to the next home match and take some pictures of the lad. Some grounds don't allow it, only camera phones. Wonder if that's the case at the CoMS.
I don't think so mate I've seen other people with cameras at the game. Drop them a line to be sure. Best of luck.

General enquiries
0870 062 1894
mcfc@mcfc.co.uk

Sam Eto's P45 said:
blueinbolton77 said:
I don't think so mate I've seen other people with cameras at the game. Drop them a line to be sure. Best of luck.

General enquiries
0870 062 1894
mcfc@mcfc.co.uk

Good call, and will do. I did have the camera round my neck at Reading though, so a little obvious. Then again, we lost 1-0 so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. :-)

see no2
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Common/Ground%20regulations.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Common/Ground%20regulations.aspx</a>

(you can but just dont take(or get seen takeing )photos of any players)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.