Talk of fourth!

Vicky

We have fourth place peeps and a win today will put us withing snatching distance of Third. And I believe that we can grab that third spot, all the pressure is on the Arse and its theirs to loose. We have the players and, more importantly, we have the fans to shout the team on!!!!

So lets think possitive peeps, stop listening and reading all that negative shite and lets get behind the team and push them on to the greatest finish in 30 odd years. LOOK UP PEEPS not down. We can do it..

RAISE THE ROOF and let the players know you are there, right behind them and lets go get THIRD!

KEEP THE FAITH.

CTID.

Third?

I've got my eye on snatching second from them lot :-D

12 points behind, two games in hand, got to come to Eastlands!

The morons at the ground don't bother reading opinions on forums and will be having a go at Mancini for not bringing on Tevez/Petrov/Robinho or any other player that isn't available! Bellamy will unlikely be fit, so bar Adam Johnson Ade and the hugely ineffective Wright Phillips it will be backs to the walls for first half, then fitness will tell in the second half. Which has not been our forte this season

Third??
Earth callling Vicky, come in Vicky...
I admire your optimism but have you not noticed our form slipping away?
We are not playing well at the moment, we've been outplayed twice in a week by Stoke who WILL knock us out of the cup unless Tevez is back and playing well. We have lost the plot and wait and see, Liverpool will get the fourth spot unfortunately.

Liverpool will not get 4th spot they are shite.
City are in prime position and can only throw it away.
4-0 today not had one this season yet.

mosschops said:
Third??
We are not playing well at the moment, we've been outplayed twice in a week by Stoke who WILL knock us out of the cup unless Tevez is back and playing well. We have lost the plot and wait and see, Liverpool will get the fourth spot unfortunately.

Dude I know where you are comming from. All Im saying is Lets get behind them. Dhout for 90 minutes and give the team our full support.. We can do it.....

Personally i believe nothing less than 100% focus, commitment and effort will be acceptable today.

We have a squad that 'on their day' can cope with anybody and if, as a team, they cant get their arses in gear for this match today then questions will rightly be asked as to their rights to wear the City shirt.

The boring shite half-arsed recent performances will get us well beat today. Really is time for our millionaire players to earn their crust.

mosschops said:
Third??

wow! you must have some insight, stoke WILL knock us out.......... pool will get 4th???????
it sounds like you would be far happier for those two predictions to come true than our team acheive any kind of success.

love your optimism vicky, i hope your dreams come true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.