Talk Sport last night

Blue_Rossy

Did any listen to talk shite last night about 5.30ish. I thought i would give it another go, to my horror durham and clueless gough was at a pub next to the scum ground. They interviewed a few fans all with thick Irish accents btw :) (nothing against the irish). But a reporter came on about the milan fans, and he said some had gone to eastlands etc, then durham said dont they call it wastelands!!!!! cheeky ginger twat. I turned it off after that, coz when he said that all the pub background laughed and cheered.

Cnuting cnuty cnuts

Blue_Rossy said:
Did any listen to talk shite last night about 5.30ish. I thought i would give it another go, to my horror durham and clueless gough was at a pub next to the scum ground. They interviewed a few fans all with thick Irish accents btw :) (nothing against the irish). But a reporter came on about the milan fans, and he said some had gone to eastlands etc, then durham said dont they call it wastelands!!!!! cheeky ginger twat. I turned it off after that, coz when he said that all the pub background laughed and cheered.

Cnuting cnuty cnuts

After next weeks announcement they´ll all look twats laughing at "wastelands"!

made me laugh this morning with Andy Townsend moaning about how it took him 3 hours to get back home down the M6 last night from the swamp with the amount of rags clogging it up.

Blue_Rossy said:

Cnuting cnuty cnuts

I heard the same thing and switched the crap off, then wondered why I was listening to clueless ex cricketer who seems to support any/every team and Mr confrontational who has the biggest chip on his shoulder due to suffering from gingeritis / ginguenza.

The Ginger antagonist who "says it like it is" wasn't so confrontational last night in front of an audience was he???
As for the performing chimp he works with - was like a precocious giddy kid at a Butlins talent show!! Why that station employ him and the most incompetetent gimp on the radio, Irani is mystifying.
What a distasteful love in.
Calling us "wastelands" and constantly referring to the rags as Manchester.

They never let the facts get in the way. On Tuesday Gough was going on about Liverpool, saying nobody could remember when a Liverpool team had picked up 5 yellows in a game.

Er, City away, 2 weeks earlier? SIX yellows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.