Talksh*te news - no mention of Big Mal!!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193320" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193320</a>

thought i'd post this here as well as it's rapidly dropping down th board and i can't bump it!

It was second item on the main news there.

Pity they dont do a listen again, because the coverage around midday was from bolton fans, milwall fans etc

bored at work said:
mammutly said:
It amazes me that people carry on listening to station if it annoys them so much.

I also think using this particular subject to exercise a pet hate is a bit disrespectful TBH.

That isn't the case at all - I am not exercising a "pet hate" and I certainly wasn't been disrespectful. I tuned in on the way home from work to specifically hear about MA - i.e. allegedly being a football station I thought there would be some focus on the great man - the fact that there wasn't, really made me angry - hence the reason I posted.
I will never waste another second of my life listening to that shit again

That's a good idea. It's a cheap station full crap for the most part.

Apologies for a unfounded comment from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.