TalkShite

Gazza

Yesterday they were saying how Barry should never get near the England team again, today they are hammering us for buying foreigners that keep him out of our side and thus ruining his England chances.
I know I shouldn't listen but I find so annoying and the presenters so ignorant its compulsive.

last night, they said rsc was a good time charlie, just not putting any thing into the game at all, he was on for 15 mins, but nothing about the super liverpool player who didnt run round and put nowt into the game, but they did say he has been injured alot

I like talk sport, but ignore the shite they talk about city. We'll just have to get use to them slagging us off, it will get worse when we start winning trophies, starting with the league cup this year

smidycent said:
I like talk sport, but ignore the shite they talk about city. We'll just have to get use to them slagging us off, it will get worse when we start winning trophies, starting with the league cup this year
I'm sure we can win more than that this year.

I said starting with the League cup, i didn't mention finishing with the Europa / Fa cup.

This is going to be a great year for us.

GAZZA said:
Yesterday they were saying how Barry should never get near the England team again, today they are hammering us for buying foreigners that keep him out of our side and thus ruining his England chances.
I know I shouldn't listen but I find so annoying and the presenters so ignorant its compulsive.

they are not presenters they are puppets who spout shit so that people will ring up and swell their bank account. its all scripted, even the ex players read out stuff they have absolutly no opinion of just to stay in work after football.

Here's an idea. Why not actively boycott them? I don't mean turn it off and not listen. I mean write to their main sponsors (don't know who they are - don't listen to the shit) and tell them you're no longer buying their products because they are sponsoring daily attacks on City.

If enough people do it, they will get a call from their paymasters and change their script sharpish.

We will never win with this lot. I remember after the takeover we were there favourite thing coz they had stuff to talk about. Then when they realised everyone was jealous of us they jumped on that side to keep everyone happy!!!

I remember alan brazil saying he hopes we do well i mean what is that about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.