talkSPORT- If Spurs beat City, they will win the the PL

Spuds have to win their game in hand first .... against Everton.

If they win that and managed to beat us at The Edith then they'd be level on points.

We still have to play Arsenal away, Chelsea and United at home.

Spuds have yet to play United at home, Chelsea and Arsenal away. Plus I can see they dropping points at Villa and Sunderland.

Looking at that, i'd put us in front on Spuds any day. The rags will be our closet rival, but we'll win it, Rags 2nd, Spuds 3rd, Chelski 4th, Arseholes 5th, Dippers 6th.

at 4pm when that shithouse comes on i just tweet them and say time to turn off talksport the knobs are on.
All they do is pick a topic divide it so it winds people up to ring in, they then vet your call and only put you on if it what they want shit show by shite presenters

sam-caddick said:
Adrian Durham on 'Drivetime' states if Spurs beat City in a few weeks they will win the league.
Just because we have Kompany and Yaya out for a few weeks it does not mean will go to pot!

Can you believe this??

Not really. But they are full of shit tbf.

If, if, if....

If Kyle Walker had received an education, he might be a little more eloquent.

IF

And if I was a deluded twat then i'd be a spurs fan. FUCK OFF you economy class cockneys. Best team in the prem - you are barely the best team in North London and when it comes to be proper football fans West Ham piss on you all day long.

Oh 'and when the spurs...' You sing it so slowly its sounds as though you thick cunts are struggling to remember the words. Dickheads.

Alan Sugar has wet dreams about sucking off Chas and/or Dave.

stony said:
Don't fall for it, they just want to wind people up enough to ring in.
THIS!

How do people not see this? You all fall for it hook, line and sinker every week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.