Talksport now (continued)

Want to hear from the blue half of Manchester...............come on, someone call in and just laugh your head off on air..............

They have just said they would like 'those from the blue half of Manchester to phone in', I would but I can't stop laughing and the tears running down my face mean I can't see which numbers to press.

Some favourite quotes on RedCafe this evening.

He's got the small club manager tag written all over him.

Would love to watch a few sessions at Carrington. Seriously, what on earth are we practising in training?

Anyone that tells me to just shut up nonchalantly and 'have faith' and just 'stay optimistic' might actually get punched in the face... Just throwing it out there...what a joke! The least I expect is a slightly embarrassed but confident manager saying 'we're not getting the results, we are playing ok in patches, but we are working on overdrive behind the scenes to identify our problems and where we find the issues we will fix them, I guarantee that...' Not a goofy smiling 'we're playing well...' and cocky remarks...jesus!

Given the desperate position we find ourselves in this season, would it be worth a quick change of managers now just to experience the quick boost in results that often follows?

Don't want him here no more... Don't believe in him, don't rate him, I think he's out of his depth, there is no plan, our play revolves around hitting it to the right wing and knocking balls in and hoping for the best...Once he started dedicating community shields to Fergie and his family and saying what a proud day it was for him, I knew we were rightly fucked!

He's been rubbish. He's taken dominant champions team to a clueless bunch of individuals.

He's not good enough. We've had half a season now, and every time it looks like we're "getting better" the bubble gets burst when we play a better team and get utterly found out. Seventh place in the league at the start of the New Year, and we deserve to be there. This has gone on too long to be anomaly now. This is where Moyes takes us. He doesn't have a clue.

and my favourite;

This season has been a disaster so far.

mirvSS19 said:
Some favourite quotes on RedCafe this evening.

He's got the small club manager tag written all over him.

Would love to watch a few sessions at Carrington. Seriously, what on earth are we practising in training?

Anyone that tells me to just shut up nonchalantly and 'have faith' and just 'stay optimistic' might actually get punched in the face... Just throwing it out there...what a joke! The least I expect is a slightly embarrassed but confident manager saying 'we're not getting the results, we are playing ok in patches, but we are working on overdrive behind the scenes to identify our problems and where we find the issues we will fix them, I guarantee that...' Not a goofy smiling 'we're playing well...' and cocky remarks...jesus!

Given the desperate position we find ourselves in this season, would it be worth a quick change of managers now just to experience the quick boost in results that often follows?

Don't want him here no more... Don't believe in him, don't rate him, I think he's out of his depth, there is no plan, our play revolves around hitting it to the right wing and knocking balls in and hoping for the best...Once he started dedicating community shields to Fergie and his family and saying what a proud day it was for him, I knew we were rightly fucked!

He's been rubbish. He's taken dominant champions team to a clueless bunch of individuals.

He's not good enough. We've had half a season now, and every time it looks like we're "getting better" the bubble gets burst when we play a better team and get utterly found out. Seventh place in the league at the start of the New Year, and we deserve to be there. This has gone on too long to be anomaly now. This is where Moyes takes us. He doesn't have a clue.

and my favourite;

This season has been a disaster so far.
But I thought he was "The Chosen one".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.