Talksport now (continued)

mat said:
danebanksheik said:
Anyway, on Talksport now . . . . . .
missed the fleeting 250 million rag losses debate.

Pray tell more

We want broadcast ties , links , etc

I have been busy this evening but am asking

did Talkshite actually expose the swamp investor retreat ?

excellent news if true (plent of other news outlets reportind dark economic times at the Swamp

The Rag publicity machine , since the Rags started their decline, has made the N Korea news agency look a bit on the dangerous liberal revisionist
side .

They are desperate and floundering

PLEASE

enjoy !!

dom said:
mat said:
danebanksheik said:
Anyway, on Talksport now . . . . . .
missed the fleeting 250 million rag losses debate.

Pray tell more

We want broadcast ties , links , etc

I have been busy this evening but am asking

did Talkshite actually expose the swamp investor retreat ?

excellent news if true (plent of other news outlets reportind dark economic times at the Swamp

The Rag publicity machine , since the Rags started their decline, has made the N Korea news agency look a bit on the dangerous liberal revisionist
side .

They are desperate and floundering

PLEASE

enjoy !!
Saggers interviewed some financial bod with regards to their value going down and the reasons for it on and off the pitch.

It was on kick off last night, Saggers talks to Andy Green financial advisor. Saggers thought it was 250 million dollars wiped off the shares, whereas Green says 710 million dollars, the shareholders don't have a vote so the Glazers can just create more shares. Green thinks they'll have to spend big if they want to keep the big investment coming in. All goes over my head but I think it means they're done for if they don't make CL

I just heard Frodo Baggins the Cardiff manager claiming our crowd was turning against our players.
You can tell he was Schooled in the Dark Arts at the Swamp.
Bitter Rag Cnut.

The jokers this morning are spouting that the Suarez dive was a penalty, as though it is fact!
This is how they make money, discuss contentious decisions and folk phone in

mickfinn said:
The jokers this morning are spouting that the Suarez dive was a penalty, as though it is fact!
Would like to think any City player would have done the same if the keeper just caught him slightly.

bennyboy said:
mickfinn said:
Would like to think any City player would have done the same if the keeper just caught him slightly.

no thanks. old fashioned maybe but I'd rather us play the game the right way.
hate cheats with a passion. it may be what they need to get to the CL but not us.

de niro said:
bennyboy said:
mickfinn said:

no thanks. old fashioned maybe but I'd rather us play the game the right way.
hate cheats with a passion. it may be what they need to get to the CL but not us.

We would have all been shouting for a pen in the same position.
On hearing about the Suarez dive i was hoping for something better.
Might be the only one but i thought it was a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.