Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wattle

Lol. Just heard rag fan will Mellor interviewed. Despite seeming to be an ok bloke, he did just make me laugh
Will Mellor - we don't want to do what city do and just buy all the best foreigners in the world. That's disrespectful to united tradition. We need to bring the youth through
Max Rushton - so do you have any names in mind
Will Mellor - Sebastian Swinestiger!!!!!
Pmsl

I heard will mellor interview. The clown also suggested a wage cap as he was worried four teams may run away with the league every season!

wattle said:
Lol. Just heard rag fan will Mellor interviewed. Despite seeming to be an ok bloke, he did just make me laugh
Will Mellor - we don't want to do what city do and just buy all the best foreigners in the world. That's disrespectful to united tradition. We need to bring the youth through
Pmsl

there's that warm glow of mine again.

wattle said:
Will Mellor - we don't want to do what city do and just buy all the best foreigners in the world. That's disrespectful to united tradition.
Pmsl

I have just spat my coffee out. They are not for real.

de niro said:
wattle said:
Pmsl

there's that warm glow of mine again.
Yeah ive pissed meself too.:)

I would have done exactly what Saurez did yesterday did the same when I played won a pen with 5 mins 2 go got up and won us the game and through 2 to the final and we won that cheats do prosper

bluesmarty said:
I heard will mellor interview. The clown also suggested a wage cap as he was worried four teams may run away with the league every season!

It's so scary to think there are 659 million of em.

wattle said:
Pmsl

I think you are confusing the world class player at Bayern with the 15 year old of the same name currently in the rag youth team. People make the same mistake wit Robin Van Persie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.