Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't surprise me at all, what else did you expect from the rag loving cunts....
They should really be talking positive about Leicester and West hams result and performance but because the station is so fuckin negative about everything they won't give it a second thought..
Laughable.

Durham on fire. City tried to kick Chelsea off the park

His wummery is just astonishing

Maureen mocking Pellers is supposed to be funny seems he called him pellegreeno on purpose, I don't find that funny one bit, oh and we are the dirtiest team in the prem. Please blues don't ring them, he said blues are ringing in.

Yep - typical wind-up in progress from Durham – we are a dirty team now apparently, stating the stats that we committed twice as many fouls as Stoke when we played them! Obviously never saw the game as the refereeing in that game was shocking... as it was against the Arse and Chelsea... we are picking up yellows for nothing, whilst opposition are going unpunished for similar (or worse) challenges. Also, there won't be any mention of Chelsea players doing their best "Bambi on Ice" impressions.

Biggest tosser on the radio, was telling us how good milner is today, last season he was giving it " woy " for putting him in the England squad. got a voice that needs a good slapping.

Remember when he slagged Carragher off a few years ago and then shit himself when he rang in. I hope Lampard rings in and puts the **** straight.

No blues though, don't rise to it.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Maureen mocking Pellers is supposed to be funny seems he called him pellegreeno on purpose, I don't find that funny one bit, oh and we are the dirtiest team in the prem. Please blues don't ring them, he said blues are ringing in.
It's like the sort of thing a jealous ex would do upon meeting his ex's new boyfriend. It's also very similar to the sort of thing games console fanboys used to say when I was a teenager, coming up with "hilarious" names for the console they didn't own. Schoolyard stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.