Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
Phil Brown on tonight. 100% weapon who loves the sound of his own voice.

Nice tan, great teeth, excellent patter.

He was doing an impersonation of David Brent before Brenden had fucked his first tranny. He even had the beard.

Bring back Phil Brown!

#BBPB

Fat twat Gough laughing at Lanky

And Durhams says City havent won in the Prem for a month.

Its a bit much when broadcasters on a national radio station purposely mispronounce a respected managers name and then giggle like schoolboys.
I thought Durham was better than that. Its beyond wumming and trying to reel in callers, its downright fucking disrespectful.
I hope his fucking arsehole starts itching and doesn't stop for the rest of his life. The ginger ****.

stony said:
Its a bit much when broadcasters on a national radio station purposely mispronounce a respected managers name and then giggle like schoolboys.
I thought Durham was better than that. Its beyond wumming and trying to reel in callers, its downright fucking disrespectful.
I hope his fucking arsehole starts itching and doesn't stop for the rest of his life. The ginger c**t.

You're right, they aped Mourinho in mispronouncing Pellegrini's name, I'm not surprised! They've moved on now that no Blues phoned in!! They're spouting bollocks about the North London derby now and estuary English and various west country accents are bleating rubbish on the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.