Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
Is the boiled bollock in denial today it has he not even turned up?

Seems to miss quite a few Monday's especially when results haven't gone the way he'd like.
The boiled bollock has amitted they were penalties - even that bloke Cross said they were pens as well. They've also mentioned 'spit gate' -I don't agree that it was a spit myself. They've also mentioned their line up being £252m, with £38m Mata on the bench. They've actually had a good dig at the Rags.

However..........

Brazil just tried to claw it back by saying they were only 4points behind Arsenal, which is a valid point, but only valid if you mention they are only 5 points above the drop zone - and unsurprisingly he didn't mention that!

John Cross doing the paper review just quoted the price of the rags starting line up, Boiled Bollock very quiet, Quinn doing all the talking

The funny thing is that when the scum drop further, and they will, the plastics will desert them like rats. Talkshite and co will also drop them like a stone. I hope we, or whoever else is top dog at the time tell them to fuck right off.

Andy Gray just put purple head back in his box after he was desperately bigging the red shite up for those last 10 minutes. Loving the pissed up ****'s hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.