Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sv: Talksport now (continued)

manimanc said:
r.soleofsalford said:
DruntBlunt said:
Palace with 2 goals handicap at 1.87. Had to give that on a go.

was going to put a bet on city and sunderland at the weekend, as usual the bets i dont put on always win
It is your duty to put some money on palace tonight. ....but forget to go to the bookies......

i`m a bit skint, lend us £50 and i forget to put it on having been sidetracked in the pub

The cookie monster said:
malg said:
Fucking sick to death of this 'no striker at Chelsea' bollocks. Just heard Warnock say that he's surprised Chelsea finished 3rd without a striker. THEY'VE GOT STRIKERS YOU IGNORANT ****. Eto, Ba, Torres and he let Lukaku go on loan. Mourinho has decided not to use the strikers at his disposal. I wish someone would just expose this fucking 'no striker' myth.
It was fucking ridiculous that paper review
Mourinho done wonders to get third,Rodgers a shoe in for manager of the year,wengers done amazing to get top four and a potential cup

Pellegrini's name wasn't even mentioned.

Warnock has openly stated on previous shows that he wants whoever City's opponents are to win. Blokes a prick.

jrb said:
Neil Warnock licking Liverpool's and Gerrad's arse this Morning on TS.

Robby Fowler being fair and honest about the title race and the 3 clubs involved in it.

-- Mon May 05, 2014 7:41 am --

Robby Fowler being fair and honest about the title race and the 3 clubs involved in it.

Its Neil 'Worncock' fella..as he obviously spends too much time wanking over everything thats not City.

yeah whatever !! said:
jrb said:

-- Mon May 05, 2014 7:41 am --

Its Neil 'Worncock' fella..as he obviously spends too much time wanking over everything thats not City.

That's just one of the reasons he's universally known as Colin Wanker ;)

They are so ignorant

Believing the media hype about our squad when in fact its not that great. Chelsea have a far stronger sqaud.
Kompany, silva, toure, aguerro have spent a total of 216 minutes on the pitch at the same team this season. Key injuries to key players have happened for us but we never use it as an excuse.
Chelsea and no strikers- what aload of shit. They have a 50 million pound striker, a 20 million pound striker they keep loaning out, eto is not on peanuts for wages i bet and Ba showed he can do the business.

Mourinho has had it easy off the press, given his squad, the money he spent and knowing the club and PL he must go down as a failure this year. Rodgers has done well but been helped by playing only 1 gane a week so no need to rotate. Waut till next season. Pellagrini has bought well, won a trophey, in with a chance of winning the PL with a brand new club and league and hardly any praise from the same media who kept banging on about moyes needing time to settle in

Stopped listening to TS a long time ago. Lot of nonsense that is too frequently interupted by advertising and non-related subjects.

hertsblue said:
They are so ignorant

Believing the media hype about our squad when in fact its not that great. Chelsea have a far stronger sqaud.
Kompany, silva, toure, aguerro have spent a total of 216 minutes on the pitch at the same team this season. Key injuries to key players have happened for us but we never use it as an excuse.
Chelsea and no strikers- what aload of shit. They have a 50 million pound striker, a 20 million pound striker they keep loaning out, eto is not on peanuts for wages i bet and Ba showed he can do the business.

Mourinho has had it easy off the press, given his squad, the money he spent and knowing the club and PL he must go down as a failure this year. Rodgers has done well but been helped by playing only 1 gane a week so no need to rotate. Waut till next season. Pellagrini has bought well, won a trophey, in with a chance of winning the PL with a brand new club and league and hardly any praise from the same media who kept banging on about moyes needing time to settle in
Good post and fuck em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.