Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
So much ill-informed bullshit going on. Durham just said our capacity was 54,000 even though he was defending us from that thick as pig shit scouse ****!...
Tbf he did come back and correct that
He'd obviously given the etihaad stadiums attendance in Melbourne
He only had a problem with us charging west brom £56 which is fair enough I guess.

That scouser was so funny...."Man City fans in fancy dress, dressed as blue seats" ....well fuck me I have only just stopped laughing at his original and hilarious scouse wit......

The cookie monster said:
Sky Blue said:
So much ill-informed bullshit going on. Durham just said our capacity was 54,000 even though he was defending us from that thick as pig shit scouse ****!...
Tbf he did come back and correct that
He'd obviously given the etihaad stadiums attendance in Melbourne
He only had a problem with us charging west brom £56 which is fair enough I guess.

I had a feeling he'd googled the Aussie one by mistake...some daft red twat did that on the evening news site once and got ripped apart lol

Strange thing is which non of these media pundits seem to grasp, if there was no financial fair play Messi would probably be on his way to play in England & we as city fans could probably go & watch him for around £20 to £25, its because of FFP Messi is probably unable to move anywhere & the city have to charge us higher prices to try & balance the books,
Where were all these shouts for a level playing field when the rags were winning everything year after year? there has never been & never will be a level playing field its just that years ago the corrupt local butcher & his son the part time toilet assistant had more money than the clueless wig wearing local electrical store owner.

Sky Blue said:
That scouser was so funny...."Man City fans in fancy dress, dressed as blue seats" ....well fuck me I have only just stopped laughing at his original and hilarious scouse wit......
They try too fucking hard don't they.

Was only about 2 years ago that the scousers forgot where Anfield is. They played Bolton and VIlla in the PL and only managed 34k. I don't think we've had a league attendance that low since Maine Rd

I thought Durham was vey good tonight; he gave us a fair crack of the whip, IMHO.

Gough was his usual thick, uninformed self.

Some things never change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.