Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Only occasionally listen to it, must say it can be entertaining especially when rags, dippers and the gooners lose.
I stopped listening when they went into full on scouse wank mode but I will be tuning in when that dutch twat starts losing a few games..
not missed the rag cock sucking radio station one iota...

I hate myself for posting this but they were talking about managers and then the champions cup in the USA. As they mentioned the names of PL managers no mention of Pellegrini, as they mentioned teams in the Champions cup, yep, you guessed it, no mention of City !

Impeccable One said:
I hate myself for posting this but they were talking about managers and then the champions cup in the USA. As they mentioned the names of PL managers no mention of Pellegrini, as they mentioned teams in the Champions cup, yep, you guessed it, no mention of City !
Do we actually exist or are we a trick of the mind?
It is quite amusing how they just dismiss us with ease....
Fuck em..

manimanc said:
Impeccable One said:
Fuck em..

They dismissed us, then they mocked us. Now they are ignoring us.

We still aren't going away!

Negative story about us and they're all over it, anything else then barely a mention.

It will be interesting to compare our's and Liverpool's coverage in the morning, as we both play in the US overnight.

You only know that they are ignoring City because YOU are paying attention to them... what they want you to do.

For all I know they could be having a full MCFC marathon right now, I couldn't give a shit.
Long time listener of Talkshite, back when it was called TalkRadio.

They can go Fuck themselves.
So much happier as a person after not listening to them.

As for this shit of "oh I'll listen to them after the Rags lose"
Even this is one big delusional excuse.
Last time I listened was after a rag loss and all I heard was excuse after excuse of how well Moyes was doing, how it will be alright etc etc...

They can Fuck off :)

stony said:
manimanc said:
Impeccable One said:
Fuck em..

They dismissed us, then they mocked us. Now they are ignoring us.

We still aren't going away!
...and it makes it all the sweeter when we keep ramming titles down them.
It will take the extinction of this generation of media thunderc**ts before we are accepted.
I for one am loving it!

Yesterday during H&J's show ( the only time I listen now and even that is losing its appeal), they had the French reporter on talking about Monaco and how they're not in the same scale as PSG & Manchester City. On the news at 4, they played back his words but without mentioning City. YCNMIU this shit, they just do their best to ignore us.

RVZ Urmston said:
Yesterday during H&J's show ( the only time I listen now and even that is losing its appeal), they had the French reporter on talking about Monaco and how they're not in the same scale as PSG & Manchester City. On the news at 4, they played back his words but without mentioning City. YCNMIU this shit, they just do their best to ignore us.

Yep... I noted that... the playback stopped at... "they're not like PSG"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.