Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
sorry for ringing guys..Hope i didnt sound daft.Tossers know fuck all about our club..fans or history..cut me off mid call..twat
Good lad,even better than last time pal.........

sorry for ringing guys..Hope i didnt sound daft.Tossers know fuck all about our club..fans or history..cut me off mid call..twat
Well done
Suprised they didn't cut you off earlier to be honest. Everything you said was spot on. They don't tend to like the truth

top call mate

mcfc01 said:
Excellent call alex! Well said mate.

Not listening to it, what did he say?
Had this misfortune of Sports Bar on way home last night with Cundy and the other geezer. Was like 2 pissed blokes in the pub. One of them even calling Jovetic, Djokovic. Thick as.... Then slagging Lampard off as too old despite earlier praising Totti. Then saying he wasn't good enough to bring on against Champs League teams, obviously forgetting his goal against Chelsea the other week. And don't get me started on Darren Gough, thinking its funny to say PellegrinO because Mourinho did, arsehole.
Turn off boys.

Proud of ya mate.

keep an eye on that BP though...;-)

Great call Alex. It was only to be expected that you would not be able put your point fully to that pair of sycophantic c#nts but it was a top effort, fella.

The sad ginger twat tried to twist your words when he cut you off. He said "what was all that about ? would rather win the league cup rather than the Champs league, strange"!! Then Gough tried to labour the point.

Take a bow mate.
They cut you off as you were tying them up in knots...hats off to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.