Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
AntiUnited said:
Pigeonho said:
Danter questioning moyes' pulling power earlier.

Danter, Micky quin, and kelly dont fall for the typical united shit media shiterers. hes mentioned it before.
I enjoy listening to danter, seems the kind of guy who would be a laugh down the pub. Gough comes across like that too, but his problem is he also sounds very unintelligent.

ye

Does anyone really give a fuck what darren gough has got too say,he should be hanging round the wall in Scunthorpe .

Forgive them for the no not what they do...............He is an absolutely clueless ****, but just remember he is there to solicit a response from fans of opposing teams!

He was at Emirates OT to see his team get whipped last night.

He spoke on air to an old mate of mine who is commercial manager down there.
Geoff Durbin is a huge blue who I reckon has wound Goughy up to fuck about the mighty blues romping to championship no 4 next season with our all new attacking machine.

Light bulb moment for Goughy= talk Sport drive time sorted.

Its just banter

toffee balls said:
He was at Emirates OT to see his team get whipped last night.

He spoke on air to an old mate of mine who is commercial manager down there.
Geoff Durbin is a huge blue who I reckon has wound Goughy up to fuck about the mighty blues romping to championship no 4 next season with our all new attacking machine.

Light bulb moment for Goughy= talk Sport drive time sorted.

Its just banter
He is Barnsley and Spuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.