Talksport talking about the rise of City and the fall of Utd

OxBlue

and even with that as a theme, I still think they are talking crap...

Do feel sorry for any "real" Utd fans listening, as the only ones they seem to let on the air are from anywhere but Manchester (not even North West) and really do have a sky subcription view of football!!!

The first united fan who rang in............was a Brummie!

In all seriousness though, its a bit far-fetched to think there will be a power shift. For that to happen we have to win trophies for the next 8 or 9 seasons, and united have to go down to division 2. Until that happens on a regular basis, there will never be a power shift.

As I finish typing this, 2nd united fan has rang in, from belfast.

Getting embarrassing this now. 3rd caller from Grimsby, had fuck all of any relevence to say and the caller on right now is from Derby and said 'we don't throw money at players like Man City, showing how big we are'. Prick. The words Veron, Rooney, Ferdinand and Berbaflob spring to mind, to name just a few.

OxBlue said:
Do feel sorry for any "real" Utd fans listening, as the only ones they seem to let on the air are from anywhere but Manchester (not even North West) and really do have a sky subcription view of football!!!

It's not a joke when City fans slate their fans from where they come from. The glory seeking United fan is alive and well in Belfast, the home counties, London and Dublin. Talk Sport or Sky don't have that agenda. It's just a fact.

I know, it's obvious they only put through callers who suit their agenda, today someone must of woken up and said lets piss off Utd fans as they'll call in their hundreds and get our revenue up. and then to get more calling only put through numpties.

The thought of their blood boiling listening to the radio for a change is making me giggle as the calls get more ridiculous.

OxBlue said:
I know, it's obvious they only put through callers who suit their agenda, today someone must of woken up and said lets piss off Utd fans as they'll call in their hundreds and get our revenue up. and then to get more calling only put through numpties.

The thought of their blood boiling listening to the radio for a change is making me giggle as the calls get more ridiculous.

What makes it more shambolic is that they won't realise its because of people like them that everyone else takes the piss !

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
OxBlue said:

What makes it more shambolic is that they won't realise its because of people like them that everyone else takes the piss !

Are you two the same person?!!!

(Private joke aimed at Oxblue)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.