Talksport talking about the rise of City and the fall of Utd

blue_bird said:
Failsworth Hillbilly said:
What makes it more shambolic is that they won't realise its because of people like them that everyone else takes the piss !

Are you two the same person?!!!

(Private joke aimed at Oxblue)

Now now, just because there's a steam train where I live..

Now now, just because there's a steam train where I live..[/quote]

I believe the steam train is only in the development stage where you live!

treat the good stuff they say about city with the same contempt as the shit they spout out about city. It's all about pissing off one set of fans or another in order to get them texting or calling in to make themselves money.

No wanting to start a fight, but does it REALLY matter that these fans arent from or living in Manchester?

As you can see i'm from Belfast, but my Dad was from Manchester and brought me up a Blue from birth....but if i were to ever ring into something like that show, im not going to apologise for not living in Manchester.

Different people have different reasons for supporting whoever they do, and yes alot of Utd fans are gloryhunters/bandwagon jumpers....

...but do you not want a bigger City fanbase?

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
No wanting to start a fight, but does it REALLY matter that these fans arent from or living in Manchester?

As you can see i'm from Belfast, but my Dad was from Manchester and brought me up a Blue from birth....but if i were to ever ring into something like that show, im not going to apologise for not living in Manchester.

Different people have different reasons for supporting whoever they do, and yes alot of Utd fans are gloryhunters/bandwagon jumpers....

You're a blue though, so even if you came from Mars you would be welcome ;-) Its just a stereotypical laugh at united's expense mate. To be honest, I hear all manner of accents phoning talkSPORT as City fans, but its just funny to take the piss out of them, isn't it?

AlexWilliamsGloves said:

Same here, old man from Manchester and there was no way i could have supported anyone else even if i wanted to ( which i didn't).
Supported City for nigh on 40 years now and the first person that ever calls me a gloryhunter etc at Coms will get a right hook :)

liamctid said:
Why do people ask if we want to be BIGGER than United? Never gonna happen. I just want to finish above them in the league every year and all there trillions of fans to see it happen.

To never be as big as them but to start winning things will hurt them even more.. :)

Pigeonho said:
You're a blue though, so even if you came from Mars you would be welcome ;-) Its just a stereotypical laugh at united's expense mate. To be honest, I hear all manner of accents phoning talkSPORT as City fans, but its just funny to take the piss out of them, isn't it?

Yeah, it really is :-)

Pigeonho said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:

I think that most City fans not from manchester are City fans because of links to Manchester in one form or another...

Most rags not from manchester are gloryhunting fuckwits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.