talksport

Bonol

Just heard some tit on talksport. He was supposed to be from the MEN. He was all rag and very negative towards city. Anyone know who it was, the biased twat. Glad his signal fucked up, sure he was a rag imposter.

The thing is that it does not really represent the views of the presenters of that show and those that they speak to. They are basically a money making machine and get people on who make biased / bold comments which in turn makes you ring them up on premium rates just to tell them they are wrong and shoot them down totally, not that they'll care. They're just doing their job. I don't get taken in by it all.

No, this was supposed to be some journalist from the Manchester evening news. I cannot see anyone from the MEN being that negative towards city, even if he was a rag journalist.

Piss poor excuse for a radio station. It's beyond me why anyone listens to the shite!

They can say what they like for all I care. They have no influence on who we sign and what future success we'll have.

Adrian Durham is the worst person on the radio. I don't know why i listen, as majority of the topics are absolute terrible.

As said, they make stupid comments, and wait for people to waist their money on the call.

But the people who get on who call are mostly thick as-well.

The morning show is full of rags as well.

No this is Cundy on the sportsbar program. They dont want city fans to ring in. I smelt a rat, the person sounded like an imposter not a journo from the manchester evening news, like that **** who got on the pitch for a photo with the team. Cundy was saying off course Barry will go to City if they offer better wages, while the **** from Man evening news was saying he will stay at villa. A journo from man evening news would not catagorically say Barry will not come to City for obvious reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.