talksport

made the predictable comments like tevez is only a united squad player and that city are not a top four club and in a state of transition.

made the predictable comments like tevez is only a united squad player and that city are not a top four club and in a state of transition.

Thats correct, but the bitterness in his voice, like hes in denial we could attract anyone, as if hes job description is putting the boot into City. He should be sacked for biase. We must be doing something right when the Spencers of this world have got to be so bitter.

C_T_I_D said:
The thing is that it does not really represent the views of the presenters of that show and those that they speak to. They are basically a money making machine and get people on who make biased / bold comments which in turn makes you ring them up on premium rates just to tell them they are wrong and shoot them down totally, not that they'll care. They're just doing their job. I don't get taken in by it all.

same ere mat,cant believe that some goons on here get wound up by it lol

i have to admit i have texted that programme asking ronnie irani why he constantly mocks city (i know hes a rag) he replied "ive got nothing against city just keep splashing the cash" as if hed never said a bad word about us, and as for being able to sign any one they want? who can really? manyoo have been knocked back by certain players kaka rejected chelsea the year before we bid for him!!
all im saying is all these rag bastards and journo's think that cos we didnt sign kaka we will never sign another superstar, wishfull thinking as far as im concerned, fuck em all!!!
C.T.I.D

Why get upset with these idiots? One of their main men reckons that before too long a man will do the 100 metres in a second, it would be a good idea if they fitted wing mirrors on racehorses, Polar bears put their paws over their noses so they are completely white and thus invisible against a white background, Everton would win the Cup.
Put your hands together for Mike Parry, a buffoon of the highest order.

silverback said:
Why get upset with these idiots? One of their main men reckons that before too long a man will do the 100 metres in a second, it would be a good idea if they fitted wing mirrors on racehorses, Polar bears put their paws over their noses so they are completely white and thus invisible against a white background, Everton would win the Cup.
Put your hands together for Mike Parry, a buffoon of the highest order.
some more parryisms: ejector seats for F.1cars ,snooker players to stand on conveyor belts ,everyone to have lie detectors implanted in their brains. Charlie "chapman" was a silent movie star .Everyone on the dole should buck their socks up,

The only time I get wound up about Talksport is when Peter Spencer is on. He is a huge rag but obviously has contacts at the station and gives a 'local' slant on proceedings. Believe me, he hates us and loves slagging us off so that he can go back to his mates and get high fives.

It was Spencer and it was fucking disgusting, he basically said Tevez was rubbish even though every United fan wants him to stay. He made out we had no chance of getting him and when he got asked about the possibilty of Barry joining City again he made out it would only be for the money as if Aston Villa were somehow superior to us.

Talksport do my head in, they always invite anti-city negative, rag loving journalists on and it will be there downfall if they keep doing it. Fans at other clubs not only City are getting sick off this top four loving, it has to stop talksport or you will end up with no listener's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.