talksport

SWPISHOME said:
Feed the Elk said:
How anyone can listen to a radio station that employs Stan "the wifebeater" Collymore is beyond me. They are just a bunch of sensationalist morons who have nothing to talk about so invent sensationalist crap with the sole purpose of winding up illiterate and unintelligent losers, sorry listeners to justify their (Talksport) existence to their employers

Talksport is a load of sh*t, All they have is scum on there show, Collymore (wifebeater), Alan Brazil (the man whos always drink driving), Ian Wright (complete and utter d*ckhead).

Don't forget Darren Gough, it's like listening to a retarded child.

Dannyctid said:
SWPISHOME said:
Talksport is a load of sh*t, All they have is scum on there show, Collymore (wifebeater), Alan Brazil (the man whos always drink driving), Ian Wright (complete and utter d*ckhead).

And what about Ronnie The Rag Irani?
His method of arguing a point is to repeat himself, only louder - he is a first class moron. I have had the misfortune to have listened to this chump and he is so anti City and such a blatant scum fan that i think, as City fans, we should boycott this station and leave them to their sensationalism and inventing stories... i have just read that Times article which claims we will be spending £216m on players - not only is this entirely unsubstantiated but it is also conveniently inflated by Talksport... was £216m not a good enough soundbite for them??!

Dannyctid said:

I didn't used to mind Gough, but since listening to him on talkshite, I have developed a real dislike for the thick twat. Listening to his thick Barnsley accent drone on about subjects he knows nothing about, really winds me up. I turn off when he comes on now(he's a glory hunting Spurs fan btw, but pretends to be a Barnsley fan)

Thick Yorkshire glory hunting **** of the highest order.

Feed the Elk said:
Dannyctid said:

His method of arguing a point is to repeat himself, only louder - he is a first class moron. I have had the misfortune to have listened to this chump and he is so anti City and such a blatant scum fan that i think, as City fans, we should boycott this station and leave them to their sensationalism and inventing stories... i have just read that Times article which claims we will be spending £216m on players - not only is this entirely unsubstantiated but it is also conveniently inflated by Talksport... was £216m not a good enough soundbite for them??!
Don't get me started on that thick yonner twat Irani. He makes Darren Gough seem knowledgable. Irani was a Bolton fan, then West Ham and now he claims to be a rag season ticket holder of 20 years. Full of bullshit that tosspot.

Feed the Elk said:
oops just re-read the Times article.. apparently we will only be rivalling the £216m spent by Real Madrid, no figures quoted apart from £90m for those Portuguese... ignore me!!!

When Irani played for Lancashire he supported Stockport!.

He's support career record reads:
STOCKPORT
BOLTON
MAN U

BLUEMATT23 said:
When Irani played for Lancashire he supported Stockport!.

He's support career record reads:
STOCKPORT
BOLTON
MAN U

West Ham too when he was at Essex.....Gough supports three teams, Irani four. Proper fans!

His support career record reads: (edited)

STOCKPORT
BURNLEY
BOLTON
WEST HAM
MAN U

If anyone rings up, say they are Stuart Law (They didnt get on when Law was captain at Essex, Irani called him Lord Snooty), Average cricketer, shit pundit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.