Talksport

Breadsnapper

07.10 and talkshite are at it already. Apparantly we are hated by everyone, it's not fair that we have all this money, we should live within our means (obviously like the red dipper and the trafford rangers) and we don't buy English players.
This is becoming tedious, I really should stop listening, it's like car crash radio you jsut have to listen.

Hmnnn. They at it again. What a bunch of biased gits. I think this needs to be rephrased. Talksport commentators hate City and are hell bent on swaying pubic opinion and smearing our name.

As if they haven't got enough city haters they wheel out Steve "Southern Red" Curry to do the paper review. You'll be surprised to hera that he thinks clubs should only be allowed to spend what they earn (yawn) and that "Moysey" is a great manager who may be the next United manager (zzzz).

Without City they would have no show but I wish more City fans would ring in like steve Koosh and put these no-marks right. I did it myself over the Tevez banner and "small minded club" thing.

There's no point in saying ignore them because they are giving the rest of the football world what it wants, a ceaseless tirade against city. If we don't argue back what they say will become received wisdom. After all, that's how this "Theatre of Dreams" shit was born.

I live and work down South, and I am forever seeing Milwall car stickers that say

"no one loves us, we don't care"

maybe we should get some made saying

"Talkshite hate us, we don't care"

Stopped listening months ago. Only H and J worth listening to when i can be bothered.

For Christ's sake calm down. Have you seen how small this station actually is?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediauk.com/radio/rajar/230/talksport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediauk.com/radio/rajar/230/talksport</a>

The more we call in, the more they will run stories like these. Don't fall into their trap. Whenever you call in you increase their income. This is because they have a simple business model...

a] say something to wind up a set of fans from a team.
b] get those fans to ring in (normally irrate) to counter claim their arguement.
c] make that fan look stupid to reinforce their arguement.
d] then ka-ching they make money from your calls.
e] then ka-ching they justify their advetising revenue.
f] the volume of calls is their measure for hitting the sweet spot with public opinion and then, it all starts all over again....

The best ways to treat talksport sport is to not call in. It affects their pocket and shows that nobody is interested in their tiresome city bashing story. I suggest you just ignore them and let them move on to another club with more gullable fans that will call in and fill their pockets.

No one, and I mean no one should ring in.

As many have already mentioned, this is what they want. A station like talksport lives off it's phone in's, as this is a large source of revenue and shows how popular the show is, which helps in getting advertisers to use them.

I haven't listened to them for over a year now, and I am glad. Their insight was shit, and they have limited knowledge about most sports, as shown by Steve koosh. So either stop listening, or stop posting the shite they spout on here. I thought I got away from the load of cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.