TalkSport

inbetween

Laying into United and fans who are calling in claiming there's no panic, actually enjoying this station for once!

inbetween said:
Laying into United and fans who are calling in claiming there's no panic, actually enjoying this station for once!
I always thought the rags were deluded...now i know they are.

They've just had some rag tit on there claiming there is no problem as they're 18 games unbeaten. To be fair, Durham tore him to shreds.

My sky has been down for the last two days so its the first time I've tuned in to it and live 5. They are ripping the rag callers to bits their not even letting the prawns speak. Like the man city owners save the north west clubs bit. Oh and the man utd reserves are just about to kick off bit. Lol

bammy blue said:
funny listening on the way home to adrian durham giving lou m*£$#i abit of shit saying that we have a better team than the swamp dwellers! funny to hear him stutter his words out!!

Then Macari said that City looked decidedly dodgy against Blackpool and scraped a win..

Yes and the swampies looked decidedly dodgy against prem new boys WBA and surrendered a 2-0 lead.

ycnmiu

bammy blue said:
funny listening on the way home to adrian durham giving lou m*£$#i shit telling him that we have a better team than the swamp dwellers! funny to hear him stutter his words out!!

that twat as put that pic all around work

samharris said:
bammy blue said:
funny listening on the way home to adrian durham giving lou m*£$#i abit of shit saying that we have a better team than the swamp dwellers! funny to hear him stutter his words out!!

Then Macari said that City looked decidedly dodgy against Blackpool and scraped a win..

Yes and the swampies looked decidedly dodgy against prem new boys WBA and surrendered a 2-0 lead.

ycnmiu

hahaha thought exactly the same meself, stupid fucker needs to stick to peeling spuds and buttering muffins in his chippy!<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 pm --<br /><br />
bluemoon27 said:
bammy blue said:
funny listening on the way home to adrian durham giving lou m*£$#i shit telling him that we have a better team than the swamp dwellers! funny to hear him stutter his words out!!

that twat as put that pic all around work

a up pal! sobered up now!! haha he's a fuckin dipstick sometimes aint he!!

ahhh see you all fookin like it now dont you...Talksport is good end of, its an internal wind up but is the best at what it does, and personally I like Mike Parry, he's a total knobsey but is very likable at times too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.