TalkSport

Lancet Fluke said:
1_barry_conlon said:
For you to come to this conclusion then you've obviously been listening? Job done on their part then i'd say.

I listen to it very occasionally, usually for about two minutes, remember how bad it is and turn it off. Hardly job done.

i hear they do pills now for Dementia!

heard macari on the radio today, was pissing myself. makes it even worse that every time i hear his name i'm reminded of JMA's story from classic threads. ha ha

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Back when Tommy Doc was their manager I was working in Jimmy Saville's club when Lou Macari came in. I said "Oi, Lou, why aren't you serving in the chippy".

He wasn't happy.

Anyway, when he left his coat in the locker room I went over, told them I had been told to get it for him and take it to him and took it out the back.

The night before I had had toad in the hole for tea and had awful constipation. I dropped my pants and with al the might I could muster, desposited a log in his coat pocket.

When he came back a few hours later he was fuming, you should have seen his face. He started shouting 'Someone has had a shit in my coat pocket. I've been had over again by those damn City fans'.

Anyway, I wasn't there to witness this as the effort I had to muster to overcome the constipation was so much that I had ruptured my anal passage. I got a mate to take the coat back to the cloak room but I was writhing in agony on the floor and an ambulance had to be called. Two hours later I was having life saving surgery. Imagine my surprise when I woke up the following day and two coppers were waiting to arrest me. They had put two and two together and had me bang to rights for shitting in a coat.

I got five years, served three, lost my job and family and haven't seen any of my children in 30 years. Oh, and I have a plastic bag attached to my waist at all times now.

Still, got one over on that Rag Macari though, eh.

Lancet Fluke said:
Matt Diablo said:
ahhh see you all fookin like it now dont you...Talksport is good end of, its an internal wind up but is the best at what it does, and personally I like Mike Parry, he's a total knobsey but is very likable at times too...

No. It was shit last week and it is still shit today. Radio by idiots for idiots.
This week's "Get them ringing and texting in so we make loadsofmoney" subject is "United are finished" because it's the opposite of what most rags think.

I now love TalkSport, I heard some of Macari's interview and was howling laughing.
I really want to hear Crerand talk about it next. It's fucking gold at the moment.

Some southern rag was quite good talking to Durham saying how Bebe couldn't get a deal anywhere in Europe at £140K, next minute United waded in and got him for £7million. I think that was probably the straw that broke the camel's back for Rooney. He thought he'd seen his last tramp when he moved to Prestbury.

Swales lives said:
I now love TalkSport, I heard some of Macari's interview and was howling laughing.
I really want to hear Crerand talk about it next. It's fucking gold at the moment.

Some southern rag was quite good talking to Durham saying how Bebe couldn't get a deal anywhere in Europe at £140K, next minute United waded in and got him for £7million. I think that was probably the straw that broke the camel's back for Rooney. He thought he'd seen his last tramp when he moved to Prestbury.
<a class="postlink" href="http://media.newstalk.ie/extra/1227/popup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://media.newstalk.ie/extra/1227/popup</a>

Tricky_Trev said:
Swales lives said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://media.newstalk.ie/extra/1227/popup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://media.newstalk.ie/extra/1227/popup</a>

That really is 1st class, Crerand hangs up because the interviewer dare to ask an awkward question. Superb. The rags are hurting, from top to bottom. Brilliant!

Tricky_Trev said:
Swales lives said:

Thanks for that Trev, I listened to all 8mins & 30seconds of it. From 7 mins on where he said "in 20 years time Man City could be a household name" to the very end where he hung up and said "you're talking crap" where brilliant.
Good find mate, cheers.

what a tw-t macarie is, i wouldn,t have him sat near me (rooney)if he turned up for the game tonight, that was the most pathetic statement i have ever heard, it sounds to me like they are trying to scare and shame rooney into staying, with the threat of if you leave us you get out of manchester? like eddie large said on his tv show once, sid thinks that lou macarie means italian shithouse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.