Talksport

Dean Saunders said this morning he fancies Palace to stay up as they have world class players like Puncheon & Benteke. Never mind the fact Puncheon is goosed.

Probably why he has been a failure at the management lark if he thinks these are world class. Last 3 manager jobs he has lasted 4 months, 5 months and 6 months (inc pre season). Only managed 5 teams and managed to relegate 3 of them

Yep. I second every word by Manimanc. But I think this is a trait that is only found in us older people who know from sad experience that if anyone is going fuck things up big-time it's us. Many younger fans would not have experienced those bittersweet years of Swales, Alan Ball, Pearce, 'Forward with Franny' and the rest. And I hope they never do.

Like the poster said, I too was a bundle of nerves last night despite the scoreline: I just wanted to hear the final whistle so I could relax and enjoy the accumulation of another three points.

Perhaps anticipating yet another almighty major balls-up from City is ingrained in each of our respective souls!
It’s certainly part of mine.

Every time I see a young blue I tell them how lucky they are seeing this.

Every time I see a young blue I tell them how lucky they are seeing this.

Try telling the young people of today that, and they won't believe you!

c6de18f7e0584ff892e4a269fdcb809a--monty-python-rare-photos.jpg

. With all due respect Saunders led Wrexham then in the conference to 2nd. His next 3 jobs he then relegated them all but his final job he got sacked and he left the team in a head spinning height of 16th. So don't diss him. He knows his onions.
If he know so much about onions perhaps he should open a fruit and veg shop. Cos he knows fuck all about football.

Yep. I second every word by Manimanc. But I think this is a trait that is only found in us older people who know from sad experience that if anyone is going fuck things up big-time it's us. Many younger fans would not have experienced those bittersweet years of Swales, Alan Ball, Pearce, 'Forward with Franny' and the rest. And I hope they never do.

Like the poster said, I too was a bundle of nerves last night despite the scoreline: I just wanted to hear the final whistle so I could relax and enjoy the accumulation of another three points.

Perhaps anticipating yet another almighty major balls-up from City is ingrained in each of our respective souls!
The balls up trophy will not be won by us, yet again. This is a completely different City. Just look at the chairman, CEO, Director of football and manager. Total class from top to bottom. Mind you, I still shit myself before, during and after a match. Still got Cityitis.

The balls up trophy will not be won by us, yet again. This is a completely different City. Just look at the chairman, CEO, Director of football and manager. Total class from top to bottom. Mind you, I still shit myself before, during and after a match. Still got Cityitis.
Moments before 93:20 bald bloke in front of me in family stand (row 3) lost it and gave one of those loud, lamenting soliloquies about how the brass had told us typical City was gone for good but they were wrong - we had it on a plate and haf shot ourselves in the foot again... don't think he minded me rubbing it in his face at all as I landed on the back of his head.

Oh, and you can get tablets for that mate. I've seen the adverts.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.