Talksport

I didn't listen this morning, although I normally do. What was the Talksport reaction to the Jon Flanagan conviction, in comparison to, I don't know, a young City player buying a house?

I didn't listen this morning, although I normally do. What was the Talksport reaction to the Jon Flanagan conviction, in comparison to, I don't know, a young City player buying a house?
fuck all. apart from saying Liverpool are "disappointed" in their news bulletins.

You don't strike me as the shithouse type Karen. Listening, watching and reading what they say when they stick the boot in is character building and makes victory all the more sweet, thinking of them all squirming in anger as we score goals, win games, lift trophies!
I watch the sunday cesspit mate,i'm hardcore me lol

Adrian on proper wind up mode again. United fan rings up and said they can spend whatever they like due to the amount of revenue brought in the club and that none of it is from
a rich sheikh. Durham was stating how much of a great point he has made and that City don’t bring any of their own cash.
Is everyone that blinkered about City, we are self sustained and have one of the highest turnovers in football.

Adrian on proper wind up mode again. United fan rings up and said they can spend whatever they like due to the amount of revenue brought in the club and that none of it is from
a rich sheikh. Durham was stating how much of a great point he has made and that City don’t bring any of their own cash.
Is everyone that blinkered about City, we are self sustained and have one of the highest turnovers in football.
We are not self-sustaining. The Sheikh has bought all the season tickets that's why the seats are empty, and he buys 10,000 pies, 10,000 programmes and 10,000 brews every game.

More WUMmery from Durham, trying to bait Blues into biting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.