Talksport

Seriously potential winners?
Ffs, first we had the rags winning the prem after winning their first match and now Liverpool beat an average Porto team and they are the potential winners?
Rewind 24 hrs and after us getting a great result at Basel the topic was our season would be a failure if we just won the prem.
Absolute buffoons who work there at talkshite towers but it's not a shock is it really!
Fuck em, they can keep polishing the red turds all day for me, I'll just keep looking down at them.

It’s all WUMmery to get people to bite and ring/email/twat the poor excuse for a radio station.

One fan came on and said he fears no one and no team will want to face Liverpool's front line up.
He them mentioned beating City and the presenter chipped in and gave the score at our ground - que comments about sending off.....
He reiterated his stance that no team wants to play Liverpool and the presenters said "what about West Brom and Swansea?"

If the dippers would have won that game at the `Etihad, they would be 18 to 20 points clear of us now I imagine.

The problem with Liverpool is they're too inconsistent.
But they don’t have to be consistent to win the CL. It’s just a cup after all. I’m not saying they’ll win it but they’re probably the last team I want to draw in the quarters or semi final although, oddly enough, I wouldn’t mind playing them in the final.

It’s all WUMmery to get people to bite and ring/email/twat the poor excuse for a radio station.

It’s good fun though, get a few ex players in and some insightful stuff. Matchdays around the ground is done well.
People that get worked up and knock it could switch over to magic FM and stop boring everyone that they hate it so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.