Talksport

I don't think it's that bad. It's not a great station but if you want to hear about sport there isn't that many choices.

If something is said on there that I don't agree with I don't see the problem discussing it on here in a thread devoted to the station.

I find it bizarre that every time someone does the "why listen to it" argument comes out.
Because it’s a constant oddness from loads of posters on this forum and ruins the forum in many ways because it not only pops up in threads like this but also pops up on every single page on any and every topic across the forum. They must sit their with their tin foil hats on and listen to and read every word ever said about us by anyone waiting for the moment anything negative is said about us so they can join in in this fucking weird obsession with saying everyone is against us. It’s the weirdest thing about our fanbase and it’s rife on here which is a shame because take out all the weird thin skinned paranoia and the forum would be fantastic.

Not that that’s what you’re like but when it’s every day in every topic it gets a bit boring so I can see why people say “stop reading it” and “stop listening to it”.

People who wonder why people who listen to talk sport and then get annoyed by it and post on this thread should stop coming on this thread if they are annoyed by it. Yeah I think that is right.

Because it’s a constant oddness from loads of posters on this forum and ruins the forum in many ways because it not only pops up in threads like this but also pops up on every single page on any and every topic across the forum. They must sit their with their tin foil hats on and listen to and read every word ever said about us by anyone waiting for the moment anything negative is said about us so they can join in in this fucking weird obsession with saying everyone is against us. It’s the weirdest thing about our fanbase and it’s rife on here which is a shame because take out all the weird thin skinned paranoia and the forum would be fantastic.

Not that that’s what you’re like but when it’s every day in every topic it gets a bit boring so I can see why people say “stop reading it” and “stop listening to it”.
Doesn't really change anything does it. So let people have their rants, if you disagree argue the point or just ignore them.

I like to hear what the media is saying about us.

This is a common rag theme but, like so many rag themes, is complete bullshit.

Pogba 3 goals & 10 assists in all competitions.

KDB 11 goals & 18 assists in all competitions.

But, but, but Carlton has played a lot less games than SuperKev, so he must be better.

That’s logical, captain.

Are there any specific posters you have in mind who you think listen to and read everything about City in case there’s anything bad said?

There are thousands of posters on bluemoon, 15-20 newspapers, one rolling hour of ssn every 12 hours and maybe 6 opinion based programmes each weekend and one dedicated national radio station.

As a fan base we’re bound to have it all covered. Just because someone might mention on a thread called “Sunday Supplement” that Alyson Rudd is a **** or another person goes on a thread about Talksport to say that Micky Quinn wanted Liverpool to beat us, doesn’t make our fans a load of nut jobs with tin foil hats on.

This is a common rag theme but, like so many rag themes, is complete bullshit.

Pogba 3 goals & 10 assists in all competitions.

KDB 11 goals & 18 assists in all competitions.

Also comparing Pogba’s assists to Kev’s is like comparing a Rembrandt to a snowman drawn by a two year old.

Also comparing Pogba’s assists to Kev’s is like comparing a Rembrandt to a snowman drawn by a two year old.

As someone (it might have been Souness) pointed out recently, in about half of them, Carlton's contribution to the goal is minimal, as the scorer has a Hell of a lot to do after receiving the pass, whereas KdB is usually laying the ball on a plate.

Doesn't really change anything does it. So let people have their rants, if you disagree argue the point or just ignore them.

I like to hear what the media is saying about us.
Oh I agree.

I suppose you could almost say “well if Bluemoon winds you up so much, don’t come on here!” Haha

Hilarious listening to them trying to explain the absence of pogbad without using the words ‘falling’ or ‘out’, and the use of terms like ‘solid’ and ‘strong’ in anticipation of some serious bus-parking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.