Talksport

I dont think we are clinical enough to win the Champions league this season. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

We aren't clinical enough up front and we can be bizarrely comical at the back. Barca can miss the odd one up front but they don't miss two, and there's always a nudge from an elbow or shoulder if an opposition player is about to sail past a defender! You see the way Madrid and Barcelona play their CL games and it's pretty clear why they have been successful. We might have the players to match them, but nowhere near the experience! But eez football! I won't be putting money on either way!

We aren't clinical enough up front and we can be bizarrely comical at the back. Barca can miss the odd one up front but they don't miss two, and there's always a nudge from an elbow or shoulder if an opposition player is about to sail past a defender! You see the way Madrid and Barcelona play their CL games and it's pretty clear why they have been successful. We might have the players to match them, but nowhere near the experience! But eez football! I won't be putting money on either way!
Very true. Yes - we're certainly not good enough at the dark arts either.

Joey Barton said earlier that Sly news hadn't made much of it, but if it was him, Ben Stokes or Aguero it's continuously on a loop.
Good lad Joey!

Joey Barton said earlier that Sly news hadn't made much of it, but if it was him, Ben Stokes or Aguero it's continuously on a loop.
Good lad Joey!
Tbf if it was anyone that didn't work for Sly Sports it would be on a loop, as long as they weren't wearing a rag, dipper or spurs shirt and on a premier league pitch at the time of the incident.

Good lad Joey!
He repeated it to Jim Shite and it's being proven now.

Danny Meth addict is eulogizing about how much Carragher does ion his community and had a sly dig at Sir Joseph in the process.

Rag on now nailing Murphey. Accusing him of being the PR mouthpiece of his mates.

The tendentious and disingenuous way that Barton recalled his cowardly assault on Ousmane Dabo a little earlier was faintly amusing. He’s not quite as bright as he likes to think he is, our Joey.

I think it's becoming even clearer every time I hear him speak why his parents named him Joey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.