Talksport

I've been saying it for years ...he supports utd he watches every game. Probably hoping for freebies off that club and takes it personal when Durham makes those points about Utd being poor
It will come out soon
Thick twunt has about 4 brain cells, one for each club he supports, Rags, MK Dons, Baaarrnslee & Spuds Utter cockwomble

I see the boiled bollock has ducked this morning ....... throats infection Hmmmm hic hic

I'm not buying it. Stinks of a publicity stunt

They've been banging on last week about all the booze they're gonna drink and even putting adverts out saying "Alan Brazil, broadcasting from Cheltenham every morning from 6am... hopefully"

I'm not buying it. Stinks of a publicity stunt

They've been banging on last week about all the booze they're gonna drink and even putting adverts out saying "Alan Brazil, broadcasting from Cheltenham every morning from 6am... hopefully"
He does it every year. Misses one show from being pissed.

I remember last year Danny Kelly sarcastically thanking him for the bonus pay stepping in last minute broadcasting from the studio.

Thats not what I saw on Rushies face when we came out of the bag, they didnt want us at all, they know its not going to be like it was at their place, even their most deluded fans will be fed up they drew City, they obviously wont say that but they will be thinking it for sure... ;-) If they are better than us then they obviously dont know how to read the stats or the table.. It will be a pleasure dumping this lot on their CL arses..!

Rushden is one of the best on there. Three hours of solid piss taking. Very entertaining, despite Groves being in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.