Talksport

Perhaps I’m going mad, but have they just questioned Zidane’s managerial skills for getting the best out of his players in the CL but not being so effective in La Liga?
Does this not apply to a certain other manager tonight?
Madrid won more games domestically , scored more goals, had a better goal difference and were fewer points off the winners than Liverpool were.

Perhaps I’m going mad, but have they just questioned Zidane’s managerial skills for getting the best out of his players in the CL but not being so effective in La Liga?
Madrid won more games domestically , scored more goals, had a better goal difference and were fewer points off the winners than Liverpool were.

I haven't checked the stat but I believe they got 1pt less than last season so despite the praise they actually declined. Yes they are in the final but if they lose it they are exactly where they've been in previous years...miles away from winning the league and lacking a squad to challenge for major honours. They have an excellent record against City but have otherwise faced very few top sides in the competition. Real is a huge test and there is no Anfield factor. I cannot see them winning the game.

Glossed over because the truth hurts....dippers have actually finished on less points this season than last...hilarious

Talksport amuses me for the bitterness on most of the shows. The level of bitterness is seemingly proportional to the level of our success.
Only Danny Kelly is a really good presenter - with Trans Euro Express being a great show. They should do a similar show for the league pyramid under the Prem. Inside Football is pretty informative too - especially when Guilleme Balague presents. He's doing a special on the Spamish Waiter on Friday night that should be good.

Manuel?

He’s from Barcelona!

It’s fucking delightful at the moment, Dippers in full outrage with one proclaiming Liverpool are the flower of the country, needless to say Goldstein who is hosting rubbished that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.