Talksport

Say what you want about BFS he would be more attacking than Peg.
This would be a hilarious short term appointment.
With no one else available if Peg was to go in the next few weeks they may just be desperate enough to give him a call. Lol
May seem a bit left field but I think their best option (to try and get a bit of short-term ''bounce" from a new manager) would be someone like 'Arry...........

His style of just sending them out to play may earn some plaudits from the fan base and get them a 6th place finish

Re-evaluate in the summer and hope that someone like Pochettino is ready for a change and challenge (one hell of a challenge)..........

Say what you want about BFS he would be more attacking than Peg.
This would be a hilarious short term appointment.
With no one else available if Peg was to go in the next few weeks they may just be desperate enough to give him a call. Lol

Fat Sam to the swamp! The rags bollocks would explode! It would be like waking up to find the undertaker taking your measurements.

Fat Sam to the swamp! The rags bollocks would explode! It would be like waking up to find the undertaker taking your measurements.
I know but in their current predicament anything is possible.
They are so bad it may just take a totally left field move to get them out of the malaise.
No one in the club has a fucking Scooby.

I don’t know why people are giving Mourinho such a hard time. They’ll be challenging once the put a decent performance together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.