Talksport

Fair play to you. It doesn’t harm or upset me or even make me particularly angry. It’s simply that I can’t be arsed listening to predictable, ill-informed and knowingly provocative gobshitery dressed up as relevant and meaningful sports journalism.

If you never listen to it, it is difficult to comment on its content as you have not heard it.
I On the other hand listen to it, and can say with full knowledge it is 95 % shite.

If you never listen to it, it is difficult to comment on its content as you have not heard it.
I On the other hand listen to it, and can say with full knowledge it is 95 % shite.

My brother regularly listens to it and I catch the occasional programme at his place. I never have it on at home but I do read this thread and I think I’m safe to assume that posters who tune in to Talkshite know, in the main, what they’re talking about, yourself included, sir. I also know the presenters, their biases, prejudices and, in most cases, lack of objectivity.

Basically said we had great support in lower divisions, it was midweek etc and people are at work or have to go the next day, then dropped in at the end that Liverpool fans didn’t have to go to work the next day because they don’t work, he was cut off after that ha ha
To be fair to talksport, it is difficult to be the moral compass of the airwaves and so hit the panic button - atleast they shone when it came to the Lloris drink driving incident ;-)

Before Ifound Bluemoon I listened to the station from morning till night but after finding this place I’ve.
Virtually stopped Talksport altogether,
Interesting. Says a lot that .
You can find info/opinion on every football issue on bm..basically

Before Ifound Bluemoon I listened to the station from morning till night but after finding this place I’ve.
Virtually stopped Talksport altogether,
I'm surprised you still have the ability to communicate with the outside world after listening to TalkSpite for that long ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.