Talksport

Took an actor from EastEnders to say the truth as I believe it Jose wants out, and is engineering sack. That Jordan is clueless.
Jose is even trying to look rough in interviews as part of the role he is playing.
It's so obvious that Peg wants out and is doing everything he can to get the sack..including leaking info from the dressing room via his agent to people like Duncan Castles. Slagging his team off even before they take the pitch is a new one, even for him. I suspect he is in a financial stand-off with Woodward. Money has always been his prime motivation and he will never walk from any job.

It's so obvious that Peg wants out and is doing everything he can to get the sack..including leaking info from the dressing room via his agent to people like Duncan Castles. Slagging his team off even before they take the pitch is a new one, even for him. I suspect he is in a financial stand-off with Woodward. Money has always been his prime motivation and he will never walk from any job.

Well, I can't blame him for that. If someone owed me £20m if they sacked me and nothing if I quit, then no way would I be doing anything except wait for the tap on the shoulder and then leave with a big cheque and a skip down the road.

Well, I can't blame him for that. If someone owed me £20m if they sacked me and nothing if I quit, then no way would I be doing anything except wait for the tap on the shoulder and then leave with a big cheque and a skip down the road.

I thought that was why he was chucking the bottle crate around last week - he realised they'd qualified and he'd be stuck until February!

According to fatty Brazil the scum were gutsy in their draw with the Arse!. Adrian Clarke the columnist said it was boring game with no quality, refusing to toe the Talkshie which Brazil didn't like. He won't be invited back on in a hurry!

Last edited:

Pegs the luckiest bloke in the world as he gets to turn the Rags into complete Rat Shit & when he succeeds will get a 20m bonus.

Listening to lbc and the sports headline liverpool win and are only 2 points from toppling Manchester city at the top. Not talksport come out with this bullshit

Although, if you were worth over £40M, why would you be bothered? Surely the one thing that having all that cash guarantees is that you can leave your job if you want to?

Took an actor from EastEnders to say the truth as I believe it Jose wants out, and is engineering sack. That Jordan is clueless.
Jose is even trying to look rough in interviews as part of the role he is playing.
Yep.said this weeks ago..both parties are simply sitting this one out to see who blinks first..the board or Jose.
Makes for car crash viewing for the fans and media sycophants .A belly of laughs for all us Blues.
Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.