Talksport

I think I won the Dipper Bingo on Talkshite this morning... I got a line at least when they were talking about the game tonight after ticking off “The Anfield Roar”, “The 12th man”, “The Anfield Juggernaut”, “Another famous Anfield European night” and “They have the players to deal with an aged Bayern team and Lewendewksi who is not what he once was”

Can I claim my prize?

I think I won the Dipper Bingo on Talkshite this morning... I got a line at least when they were talking about the game tonight after ticking off “The Anfield Roar”, “The 12th man”, “The Anfield Juggernaut”, “Another famous Anfield European night” and “They have the players to deal with an aged Bayern team and Lewendewksi who is not what he once was”

Can I claim my prize?

Your Liverpool season ticket is in the post ;-)

Can I claim my prize?
Nope, you missed out "Another famous Anfield night, under the floodlights" ;)

Can I claim my prize?
No "spirit of Shankly"?

We appear to have hit a new low in Talksport presenters.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Lee Sharp!

In terms of scraping the barrel I think we have just hit Australia.......

You mean Lee I've got Meningitis' Sharpe

Fancy another can of 'coke' Lee?...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.