Talksport

How the hell has he been allowed to get away with what he's been saying? Funny how TS have now had to put a statement out stating that they are just allegations.
Let me guess his usual we are owned by a country,we are financially breaking all the rules,creative accounting,human rights,anything else?
What did talksport have to put out a statement about? did they learn nothing from that **** that was on there the other week that said all that stuff about dave

To be fair to the dumb dipper, Simon Jordan probably DOES sound "intellectual and articulate"

To be fair to those with a modicum of intelligence, Jordan sounds like a very bitter, jealous, arrogant, lying piece of smelly excrement. Spouts fiction as fact and lemmings lap it up.

Possibly not the best analogy, but he seems a bit like the male version of Katie Price.

;)
I think it’s an excellent analogy.

How big are his tits?

Let me guess his usual we are owned by a country,we are financially breaking all the rules,creative accounting,human rights,anything else?
What did talksport have to put out a statement about? did they learn nothing from that **** that was on there the other week that said all that stuff about dave
Exactly, but he got very specific about filtering money into the books. TS spotted it straight away and had to put out a disclaimer very quickly.

A very bitter man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.