Talksport

agree totally, the hilarious thing is Durham tries to portray himself as a serious journalist when they have guests on and then comes out with this shit, he should be embarrassed to even broadcast such crap.

Drivetime is enjoyable and hilarious if you can see (hear?) through the WUMmery.

Fortunately for talkshite, there are still many, many listeners, who have no idea that this is the case.

Cheers Oakie.

I hope he has a good break, along with the others who'll all come back fit and hungry to end the season with a bang.
Get the Internationals over with and hopefully by then we`ll have Fern and KDB back and maybe Mendy and as you say a refreshed squad.However that requires no injuries whilst they are on call up.Fingers crossed Mat.

Reactions: mat
I caught the end of that, when he was defending himself. I think it was Max Rushden, and he (or whoever it was) is a Brighton supporter.

Can’t call him for that.
He actuallty said he supports the underdog, and would like them to have their day.

Tbh there's not much wrong with what he said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.