Talksport

Talksport is a bit like the Jeremy Kyle show these days. It seems to exist just to stoke up hatred between the fans. The bitterness which has built between us and Liverpool at a time when we should all be celebrating our football is a bit sad.
I think it is inevitable there will be serious violence at the Community Shield game with Liverpool (if we win on Saturday) and it will end with someone getting seriously hurt. For me the broadcasters, especially Talksport, will be partially to blame if this happens. I actually think that Talksport in particular has become a poisonous influence on football.

Dead right, mate. The English media are a toxic tool of Government. A parody of the free press they like to call themselves.

Jim "Rangers" White.

If they ever win a title again the media coverage from this man would make Liverpool's look insignificant.

He’s a bellend. And you’re right, even more reason to tool up and make sure he can’t wank on air anytime soon.

Talksport is a bit like the Jeremy Kyle show these days. It seems to exist just to stoke up hatred between the fans. The bitterness which has built between us and Liverpool at a time when we should all be celebrating our football is a bit sad.
I think it is inevitable there will be serious violence at the Community Shield game with Liverpool (if we win on Saturday) and it will end with someone getting seriously hurt. For me the broadcasters, especially Talksport, will be partially to blame if this happens. I actually think that Talksport in particular has become a poisonous influence on football.
It certainly won't be the fault of the loveable scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.